The meat of carp, which is thick and tasty, is the most suitable for making soup. What more if the sauce is sour and spicy. Must be getting hungrier to eat
One of the most widely consumed types of Indonesian freshwater fish, one of which is carp. The savory meat is easy to cook just about anything. Starting from soup, cooked grilled fish, fried or in peppers with delicious basil leaves.
Talking about carp, the most popular Betawi cuisine that makes anyone addicted to eating it is carp with pesmol seasoning, pecak gurame, or fried fish in the style of flying fish which recently hit everywhere.
Meanwhile, the processed carp in West Java that is mostly served in Sundanese-style restaurants is grilled carp and cobek carp served with a super spicy green chili sauce that tempts the taste buds.
Recipe for Gurame Fish Soup
Gurame meat that is softly combined with savory soup soup is very suitable to enjoy with warm white rice. When eaten for the lunch and night menu.> Portion : 1 portion
> Preparation time :15 minutes
> Cooking time : 40 minutes
> Total time : 55 minutes
Fish soup material
- 1 kg Gurame fish Clean and then cut into pieces
- 1 lime
- Enough oil is used to saute
- 2 cm geke
- 3 cm galangal
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 orange leaves
- 1 stem lemongrass spread then binding
- Enough water
- 7 Big size starfruit or to taste (can be replaced with raw acid or tamarind water)
- 10 pieces of cayenne pepper not to break up
- 1 sliced red tomato
- 1 slice-sliced onion stalk
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Mushroom flavoring to taste
Fine spice material
- 3 garlic cloves
- 7 red onion cloves
- 1 cm turmeric
- 1-2 big red chili fruit
Step Cooking Gurame Soup
- Smear the carp with lime juice and salt to taste, let stand for a while, rinse, drain, set aside.
- Saute fine spices until we smell fragrant smell along with ginger, galangal, bay leaves, orange leaves, lemongrass, add water, bring to a boil.
- Add fish, starfruit, cayenne pepper, tomatoes, leeks, give salt, sugar, mushroom flavoring, mix well. taste, if it feels that there are those who don't add spices according to taste.
- Cook for a while until the fish is cooked, lift, serve.
> Course: Main Dish
> Cuisine: Indonesian