Busy schedules and unfinished work make you take advantage of your break time by ordering unhealthy food from outside. Without realizing it, weight is increasing because many food components are not good for your health.
Do not make this mistake In the long term, your body will become disease-prone because there will be so many unhealthy substances that enter the body. To live a healthier life, it is better to cook yourself at home. There are several kinds of recipes that you can try below.
Here are 5 healthy and low-calorie food recipes that you can try at home.
1. Bakwan Tofu
- 200 grams of white tofu
- 10 dumpling skins
- 50 grams of carrots
- 2 spring onions
- 1 egg
- 65 grams of wheat flour
- 150 ml of water
- Cooking oil
- 2 garlics
- Cut the white tofu into small squares and grate the carrots.
- Put the white tofu, carrots, sliced scallions, eggs, flour, and water into a bowl and mix all the ingredients. Mix with pepper and salt to taste.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove and put a little oil.
- Place the dumpling skin on a plate and pour the filling of the bakwan mixture in the middle.
- Fold the bakwan so that the dough doesn't spill out and put it in the hot oil.
- Soak in the oil until the dumpling skin is yellow to brown. Then, flip over and do the same for the other side.
- When both sides look yellow, remove and drain the oil using a sieve.
- Bakwan tofu is ready to eat.
2. Miso Soup
- 1L dashi broth
- 8 cm seaweed
- 30 grams of miso
- 100 grams of Japanese tofu
- 1 leek
- 60 grams of dried shiitake mushrooms
- Bring the dashi to a boil, then add the seaweed. Boil over low heat for 10-15 minutes and strain the broth.
- Cut the Japanese tofu into small squares and cut the spring onions into 3 cm each.
- Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in warm water. When it has risen, slice it thinly.
- Add the miso, Japanese tofu, and shiitake mushrooms to the broth. Add scallions at the end.
- Turn off the heat and the miso soup is ready to serve.
3. Kremes Fried Mushroom
- 300 grams of oyster mushrooms
- 100 grams of rice flour
- 200 ml water
- Cooking oil
- 1 garlic
- Slice the garlic and ginger finely.
- Stir the rice flour, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, and water in a bowl until evenly distributed.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove and add oil.
- When the oil is hot, dip the mushrooms in the flour mixture and place them in the pan.
- Remove the mushrooms when they are golden brown in color and drain the oil using a sieve.
- Fry the remaining mushrooms in the same way.
- Creamy fried mushrooms are ready to eat.
4. Oxtail soup
- 500 grams oxtail
- 100 ml water
- 2 garlics
- 1 stalk of celery
- 100 grams of carrots
- 100 grams of potatoes
- 1 tomato
- 1 leek
- Fried onions
- Cut the oxtail into segments, crush the garlic, cut the carrots crosswise, cut the potatoes into squares, cut the tomatoes into 6 parts, and slice the scallions.
- Fry the oxtail in a frying pan without using oil and wait until all the fat is melted, then drain.
- Take the oxtail that has been sauteed and cover the pot for 1 hour.
- Remove and cool sauteed oxtail. Store the boiled oxtails and broth in the refrigerator until all layers of fat are separated and frozen, broiled fat that has hardened.
- Reheat the oxtail and stock over medium heat.
- Then, add the garlic, nutmeg, and celery leaves to simmer over low heat for 15 minutes in a closed pot.
- Add carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, scallions, pepper, and salt to the dish.
- After the vegetables are cooked, the oxtail soup is ready to be served.
5. Sauteed Genjer
- 500 grams of genjer flowers
- 5 red onions
- 3 garlics
- 1 tablespoon of shrimp paste
- 2 red chilies
- 2 green chilies
- 1 segment galangal
- 2 bay leaves
- Cut the genjer flowers into 5 cm, then thinly slice the galangal, onion, and garlic.
- Cut the red chilies and green chilies, then discard the contents.
- Heat a skillet on the stove and add 2 tablespoons of oil. Saute onion and garlic.
- Add red chilies, green chilies, shrimp paste, galangal, bay leaf, and salt into the pan until all ingredients are wilted.
- Add the genjer pieces to the pan and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove and stir-fry genjer ready to serve.