This time we will discuss the 3 most popular fresh drinks in Indonesia. First, we will discuss Fresh Fruit Pudding Ice. Fresh fruit ice pudding is made from various fruits such as apples, mangoes, star fruit, cherries, and strawberries. Then mixed with syrup and milk.
Second, we will discuss the recipe for Ice Soup, Special Fresh Fruit, Easy Practical. Here we give the secret to making your homemade fruit soup taste better. Fruit soup is usually made from various variants of fruit such as pineapple, papaya, melon, watermelon added with milk and syrup.
Third, we discuss Fruit Cocktail Ice. Do you already know about this drink? This drink is usually found in Indonesian cafes. This fruit ice cocktail is almost the same as fruit ice. The difference is how to make it. and there is a syrup ingredient mixed with other ingredients and then boiled. And added the presence of soda which adds to the taste of the Fruit Ice Cocktail.
These three drinks are the most popular drinks for the Indonesian people, suitable to be enjoyed during the day or for the takjil menu for breaking the fast. It tastes good, is fresh, and is rich in vitamins that are good for consumption by the body. So, without further ado, here are the ingredients and how to make the 3 most popular fresh drink recipes that are worth trying.
3 Fresh Drink Recipes And How To Make It
|Various recipes for fresh drinks via www.jitunews.com|
First, the Special Fresh Fruit Soup Recipe
|Special Fresh Fruit Soup Recipe|
Fruit Soup Ingredients:
- 100 grams of red watermelon (diced)
- Pineapple 100 grams (cut into small triangles)
- Melon 100 grams (make a ball the size of a marble)
- Papaya 100 grams (diced)
- Grape 100 grams (split in half)
- Strawberries 100 grams (split in half)
- 500 gram shaved ice
- 1-liter water
- Vanilla syrup 5 tablespoons
- 100 ml white sweetened condensed milk
How to make a special fruit soup:
- The first step is to prepare a serving bowl, put melon, pineapple, strawberries, papaya, watermelon, and grapes in a serving bowl.
- Next, mix the water and sweetened condensed milk in a separate place. mix well.
- After that, pour the milk into a serving bowl containing fruit, add shaved ice and vanilla syrup to taste.
- Delicious and fresh fruit soup is ready to be served.
Second, Fruit Ice Cocktail Recipe
|Fruit Ice Cocktail Recipe|
Fruit Cocktail Ice Ingredients:
- Papaya 200 grams
- Melon 200 grams
- Watermelon 200 grams
- Water whiting 1 tablespoon mixed with 2 cups water
- 550 milliliters of colorless sweet fizzy drink
- Ice cubes as needed
Fruit Cocktail Ice Syrup Ingredients:
- 1.5-liter cooking water
- Sugar 200 grams
- Cinnamon 4 centimeters
- Cloves 2 pieces
- Fine salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Lime juice 5 tablespoons
How to Make Fruit Ice Cocktail:
- The first step is to mix the syrup ingredients evenly and then boil until boiling, remove and strain, cool.
- Next, cut the fruit into cubes or print it round and then soak it in a solution of whiting water. Remove, wash, cool.
- After that pour, the fruits with sugar syrup, mix well.
- Finally, serve with added soda and ice cubes to taste.
- Fruit Cocktail Ice is ready to be served.
Third, Fresh Fruit Ice Pudding Recipe
- 50 grams of pudding
- Mango fruit
- star fruit
- Seaweed to taste
- Red syrup to taste
- white liquid milk
- 2 cherries
- 5 strawberries
- How to Make Fruit Pudding Ice
- First of all, cut the fruit, pudding and seaweed into cubes or according to taste. Then put it in a serving glass.
- Pour syrup and milk to taste.
- Then complete the presentation of fruit ice pudding with enough ice and cherries.
- Ice Pudding fresh fruit is ready to be served.
> Calories: 275kcal
> Course: Dessert
> Drinks Cuisine: Indonesian
> Keyword: how to make ice pudding, fruit ice, ice pudding