Do you like to eat risoles but hate it because the skin of the rissoles is soft and oily? From now on, stop buying outside and try making it at home once in a while!
How to make delicious rissoles with crisp and elastic skin that doesn't tear easily can be said to be difficult and easy. Because the ingredients used must be right to get super risoles skin.
If we use the wrong amount of dough, the resulting risoles skin becomes soft and easily torn. The taste of the risoles is reduced, because delicious risoles have a crispy outer skin, soft and soft inside.
So, for friends who are looking for a delicious recipe for risoles and delicious skin, then you must try the following recipe for chicken potato and carrot risoles. The combination of skin and filling is just right, perfect for a warm snack on a rainy day.
Besides being delicious for family snacks, these risoles are also suitable for stuffing snack boxes, social gathering and other special events.
- SERVING: 15 pcs
- PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 1 hr 50 min
- TOTAL TIME: 1 hr
- 150 grams of low protein flour
- 400 ml UHT milk has the consistency of a dough if it is thick it produces thick skin, if it is a little runny the skin becomes thinner. So you can use 400-500 ml as desired.
- 20 grams of melted butter
- tsp salt
- 2 eggs beaten off
- 20 grams of sago flour or tapioca
Ingredients for Risoles
- 150 grams diced carrots
- 150 grams Potato diced
- 300 grams of minced chicken
- 100 grams of peas
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 cloves of red onion, sliced
- Green onions to taste, sliced
- Pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Nutmeg powder or curry powder to taste
- Chicken flavoring to taste
How to Make Risoles Kulit
- Sift flour and sago flour.
- Then add the UHT milk gradually, stirring with a whisk, then add the eggs, melted butter and salt, stirring constantly until smooth using a whisk.
- Strain the dough.
- Omelet thinly one by one in a flat pan (which has been smeared with oil, then slightly rubbed into a paper towel so it's not too greasy)
How to Make Stuffing Risoles
- Saute garlic and onion, until fragrant.
- Add chicken, stir well until cooked.
- Add carrots, potatoes, cooked peas.
- Add seasoning, pepper, sugar, salt, nutmeg, seasoning, mix well until cooked. Then add the onions and celery. Stir well,
- Take the risole skin.
- Then give the stuffing and boiled eggs cut into pieces, roll up neatly.
- Dip in beaten egg white.
- Then roll in breadcrumbs or breadcrumbs (use until evenly distributed).
- Fry until golden brown. Remove, serve while warm.
- Calories: 192kcal
- Course: Snack
- Cuisine: Indonesian
- Keyword: how to make risoles, risoles recipe