My husband and I are people who like grilled chicken. To the extent that almost 3x a week eat out to enjoy the deliciousness of grilled chicken.
I don't know why the roasted chicken that people cook tastes so good, doesn't it? Especially if you use the special chili sauce, Ehmm super yummy!
But after a while, it will be wasteful, too, because one roasted chicken costs around Rp. 70,000 to Rp. 80,000,-. Once in a while, it's okay, but if it's a hobby, it's a problem.
So, instead of buying it all the time, I ended up trying to find a recipe for roasted chicken using free-range chicken on the internet so you can make it yourself at home.
You can also use boiler-cut chicken, but if you want the chicken to be savory, you have to use free-range chicken. To bake it, you can use an oven or for those who don't have an oven, you can use a grill. Grill with love and patience so that the meat is cooked to the inside.
Grilled Chicken Recipe
Enjoy grilled chicken with white rice, complete with spicy chili sauce for the perfect delicacy.
SERVINGS: 4 Servings PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 1 medium-sized free-range chicken
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 pieces of lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass geprek
- 1 segment of geprek galangal
- Sweet soy sauce to taste
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Mushroom broth to taste
Grilled Chicken Smooth Seasoning
- 12 cloves of onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 10 pieces of curly chili
- 4 grains of roasted hazelnut
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 segment of Ginger
- 1 section of Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Pepper grains
- Split the chicken, wash and drain.
- Next, stir-fry the ground spices, add the bay leaves, lime leaves, lemongrass, and galangal. Cook until fragrant, add sweet soy sauce, salt, sugar, and mushroom broth. Correction taste.
- Enter the chicken, coat the chicken with spices, then give enough water. Boil the chicken until cooked and the spices are absorbed. Don't forget to flip it over so that the spices are evenly distributed.
- Prepare the grill or you can use the oven (if you want, wrap the chicken in aluminum foil first, then put it in the oven).
- If I just use a grill, yes, how to grill the chicken, coat the chicken now and then with the rest of the seasoning. Cook chicken until brown.
- Remove and serve with your favorite chili sauce.
Calories: 1300kcal Course: Main Course
Cuisine: Indonesian Keyword: Grilled Chicken, Bekakak Chicken, Grilled ChickenGood luck and be creative with your own grilled chicken recipe, I hope you like it and match your family's taste, it can be adjusted according to taste. You can use basil, cucumber, eggplant, leunca, papaya leaves, and so on.